Android: Moving files with a USB cable
1. Unlock your phone.
2. With a USB cable, connect your phone to your computer.
3. On your phone, tap the “Charging this device via USB” notification.
4. Under “Use USB for,” select File Transfer.
5. A file transfer window will open on your computer.
6. Copy and paste the media you would like to copy.
iPhone: Transfer photos using a USB cable
1. Connect your iPhone to a PC with a USB cable that can transfer files.
2. Turn your phone on and unlock it. Your PC can’t find the device if the device is locked.
3. On your PC, select the Start button and then select Photos to open the Photos app.
4. Select Import > From a USB device, then follow the instructions. You can pick the items you want to import and 5. select where to save them. Allow a few moments for detection and transfer.
Regarding the other phones, you will need it’s specified USB cable & charger if you provide make and model numbers we can check on those as well.