<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Komando Community | Gary Clark | Activity</title>
	<link>https://community.komando.com/members/159205/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://community.komando.com/members/159205/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Gary Clark.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 05:07:11 -0700</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=3.4.3</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">df6630088d0cdc8c5364b480d80696a4</guid>
				<title>Gary Clark started the discussion Software on my laptop in the forum Advanced Tech Support</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/software-on-my-laptop/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 13 Jul 2026 18:51:37 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/software-on-my-laptop/">Software on my laptop</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I have a Windows 11Lenovo laptop computer.</p>
<p>I have Carbonite, Total Drive and OneDrive installed. Do I need all 3 programs?</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">89005d8675de231f7d7232795b730ea4</guid>
				<title>Gary Clark replied to the discussion Computer start up in the forum Computer Help</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/computer-start-up/#post-57024</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 04 Dec 2023 16:50:39 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/computer-start-up/#post-57024"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Computer start up</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Neither of those worked. </p>
<p>All I  can get is a white screen with a strange symbol.   It is a large black dot with a long black line going out to each side and one to the top</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a2feb04795312c8ee6e5cc3fa68b77bf</guid>
				<title>Gary Clark replied to the discussion Computer start up in the forum Computer Help</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/computer-start-up/#post-56992</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 28 Nov 2023 21:45:15 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/computer-start-up/#post-56992"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Computer start up</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Inspiron 15 5000 series</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c1ffbef81cc502eb801e7d004bb17d1f</guid>
				<title>Gary Clark updated their profile</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/24595/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 29 Nov 2022 16:54:19 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5e030cd33fbb4c66bcad0574b8dbb28f</guid>
				<title>Gary Clark joined the group Helping Charles with his legacy</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/24594/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 29 Nov 2022 16:53:01 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5652c528529f5550b42ed9955789f3ee</guid>
				<title>Gary Clark replied to the discussion IPad Air Battery Issue in the forum Computer Help</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/ipad-air-battery-issue/#post-43507</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 11 Jul 2020 01:51:25 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/ipad-air-battery-issue/#post-43507"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> IPad Air Battery Issue</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I can&#8217;t get the battery to charge enough to turn it off.</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		