<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Komando Community | John Cromwell | Activity</title>
	<link>https://community.komando.com/members/cromsmt/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://community.komando.com/members/cromsmt/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for John Cromwell.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 00:18:46 -0700</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=3.4.3</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6f8749b725aa3aef83de33545210606e</guid>
				<title>John Cromwell started the discussion Sent humidifier with link to router back to supplier in the forum Computer Help</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/sent-humidifier-with-link-to-router-back-to-supplier/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 22 Jan 2026 18:19:40 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/sent-humidifier-with-link-to-router-back-to-supplier/">Sent humidifier with link to router back to supplier</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Returned a room humidifier under warranty for a replacement.  Forgot to delete web connection with my router.  Should I change the password on router?</p>
<p>Will I then need to reconnect all smart equipment with the new password.</p>
<p>John C</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6da265df0957168bb43cae598023c479</guid>
				<title>John Cromwell posted an update: I am sending back a refubished PC.  Put a few apps on [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/35120/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 18 Apr 2025 14:35:22 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I am sending back a refubished PC.  Put a few apps on it including my pw manager.  I want to clean off my info from this unit before it goes back?  Do I just do a factory reset, it has Windows 11 Pro.</p>
<p></p>
<p>Thanks for your help.</p>
<p></p>
<p>John</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d55a45900f6c047113ff816b5fe6b3da</guid>
				<title>John Cromwell replied to the discussion Sell or Give away older PC Laptop in the forum Computer Help</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/sell-or-five-away-older-pc-laptop/#post-57995</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 17 Sep 2024 22:43:52 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/sell-or-five-away-older-pc-laptop/#post-57995"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Sell or Give away older PC Laptop</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Thanks.</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5bb970fdd816f76bef963ef2545fe5d6</guid>
				<title>John Cromwell posted a new post.</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/?p=56447</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 16 Feb 2024 17:11:00 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[ <div class="bb-content-wrp"><a class="bb-post-title-link" href="https://community.komando.com/messages/"><span class="bb-post-title">“Messages”&nbsp;</span></a> <p>My Apple I Phone SE 2nd gen with some help from me is not letting photos come through with messages.  Worked a month ago, what…</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">887c31d57d43c1b834b1ea30bac1ecde</guid>
				<title>John Cromwell posted an update in the group Computing For Older Adults: Left home for several weeks and set up my Dell Optiplex [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/24236/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 24 Oct 2022 21:08:00 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Left home for several weeks and set up my Dell Optiplex 790 with password lock, using password I have used previously for this.  Now, I cannot reopen and getting the message “The password is incorrect Try again”. No luck.  Any suggestions, other than surgery?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">70c754e8e11eb645a6a2e61bdae4bc67</guid>
				<title>John Cromwell joined the group Computing For Older Adults</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/19974/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 12 Sep 2021 17:10:02 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		