<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Komando Community | Deborah Lingua | Activity</title>
	<link>https://community.komando.com/members/deb4technews/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://community.komando.com/members/deb4technews/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Deborah Lingua.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 00:18:46 -0700</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=3.4.3</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">37e46bd7db5299c20171a8fdebe384b9</guid>
				<title>Deborah Lingua replied to the discussion Help with DVD editing please in the forum Computer Help</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/help-with-dvd-editing-please/#post-53273</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 17 May 2022 20:17:04 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/help-with-dvd-editing-please/#post-53273"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Help with DVD editing please</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Thank you for replying so quickly!  I was hoping to reply back with total success, but only partial so far.  I was able to d/l the Resolve program and started the tutorial, but for whatever reason I can&#8217;t import any videos.  I tried importing from the file off the DVD and also from my desktop where I had some already saved.  I just get a&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-22776"><a href="https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/help-with-dvd-editing-please/#post-53273" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">05f2a4243fd027f9c660672d3c8da544</guid>
				<title>Deborah Lingua joined the group iPhone Users Only!</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/20518/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 23 Oct 2021 21:39:18 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dce79b432fe6a5b9a6b2cf3f1192fb23</guid>
				<title>Deborah Lingua joined the group Computing For Older Adults</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/20517/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 23 Oct 2021 21:37:32 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		