<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Komando Community | Gary Baris | Activity</title>
	<link>https://community.komando.com/members/discman3433/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://community.komando.com/members/discman3433/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Gary Baris.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 00:18:46 -0700</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=3.4.3</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0d7c35b4447ddf10622f3892551fabbf</guid>
				<title>Gary Baris posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/34835/#acomment-34840</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Jan 2025 16:34:38 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks Roger and all!</p>
<p>My library has a photo scanner to use so I think I will make use of that.</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://community.komando.com/members/discman3433/" data-bb-hp-profile="14977" rel="nofollow">Gary Baris</a> posted an update in the group <a href="https://community.komando.com/groups/computing-for-older-adults/" data-bb-hp-group="34" rel="nofollow">Computing For Older Adults</a> <p>I have many old photo&#8217;s, mostly black and white, of my family in China back in the 1930&#8217;s and 40&#8217;s.</p><p>I need to know how to save these [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">138bdede07dc25484e7d4134db4a76b6</guid>
				<title>Gary Baris posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/34835/#acomment-34839</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Jan 2025 16:33:32 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><span class="atwho-inserted"><a class="bp-suggestions-mention" href="https://community.komando.com/members/roger/" rel="nofollow">@Roger</a> Harmon</span> </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://community.komando.com/members/discman3433/" data-bb-hp-profile="14977" rel="nofollow">Gary Baris</a> posted an update in the group <a href="https://community.komando.com/groups/computing-for-older-adults/" data-bb-hp-group="34" rel="nofollow">Computing For Older Adults</a> <p>I have many old photo&#8217;s, mostly black and white, of my family in China back in the 1930&#8217;s and 40&#8217;s.</p><p>I need to know how to save these [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">eed0b7bfdb9e865421f07edf20cc8150</guid>
				<title>Gary Baris posted an update in the group Computing For Older Adults: I have many old photo's, mostly black and white, of [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/34835/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Jan 2025 15:41:07 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have many old photo&#8217;s, mostly black and white, of my family in China back in the 1930&#8217;s and 40&#8217;s.</p>
<p>I need to know how to save these photo&#8217;s digitally? Scan and save to disc? Drive? to the Cloud? Not at all</p>
<p>familiar with &#8220;the Cloud&#8221; but have a desktop Window&#8217;s pc with a dvd/cd drive.</p>
<p>Thanks for your help!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>6</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1e4631ad96ea35bd3cbc182fb46cb2c7</guid>
				<title>Gary Baris joined the group Computing For Older Adults</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/34834/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Jan 2025 15:35:23 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0d4b800aac9ef19274340f36cdda3983</guid>
				<title>Gary Baris replied to the discussion Wireless Printer, Can&#039;t print from all devices in the forum Networking</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/wireless-printer-cant-print-from-all-devices/#post-57267</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 18 Feb 2024 18:38:46 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/wireless-printer-cant-print-from-all-devices/#post-57267"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Wireless Printer, Can't print from all devices</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Can&#8217;t print from Epson XP-4100 wirelessly on network using Thinkpad Windows 10 laptop.</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d17afb2ca24816eb4649a0de8f787d77</guid>
				<title>Gary Baris updated their profile</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/27858/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 28 Jan 2024 21:31:48 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		