<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Komando Community | Elyse | Activity</title>
	<link>https://community.komando.com/members/elyse-laforestgmail-com/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://community.komando.com/members/elyse-laforestgmail-com/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Elyse.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 22:29:05 -0700</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=3.4.3</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a19796e8dbea10245997d22706467c1f</guid>
				<title>Elyse started the discussion VPN and other identity questions in the forum Advanced Tech Support</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/vpn-and-other-identity-questions-2/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 19 Jan 2026 03:09:05 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/vpn-and-other-identity-questions-2/">VPN and other identity questions</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>My husband and I are mostly retired. We are not particularly technically inclined. But we have been gradually been transitioning our financial management on line, which does worry me about security.</p>
<p>We get our internet from Verizon FIOS. We use Windows, Chrome and Android phones and have no Apple products.</p>
<p>I have been wanting to signup for a VPN.&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-35643"><a href="https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/vpn-and-other-identity-questions-2/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ded2f313165277cd333f8e9b761be3ec</guid>
				<title>Elyse started the discussion VPN and other identity questions in the forum Cyber Security</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/vpn-and-other-identity-questions/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 16 Jan 2026 15:30:12 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/vpn-and-other-identity-questions/">VPN and other identity questions</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p><span>My husband and I are mostly retired.  We are not particularly technically inclined.  But we have been gradually been transitioning our financial management on line, which does scare me.</span></p>
<p>We get our internet from Verizon FIOS.  We use Windows, Chrome and Android phones and have no Apple products.</p>
<p>I have been wanting to signup for a VPN.  I am&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-35639"><a href="https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/vpn-and-other-identity-questions/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		