<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Komando Community | bob hamlin | Activity</title>
	<link>https://community.komando.com/members/hammbo283/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://community.komando.com/members/hammbo283/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for bob hamlin.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 00:18:46 -0700</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=3.4.3</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">78dd03f350a8730da245d2d44dd07f70</guid>
				<title>bob hamlin replied to the discussion ac 3160 drops connection in the forum Networking</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/ac-3160-drops-connection/#post-45641</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 19 Oct 2020 19:18:34 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/ac-3160-drops-connection/#post-45641"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> ac 3160 drops connection</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Problem solved.<br />
I purchased a CUDY AC1300 (wireless dual band USB 3.0) plugged it in, ran the install and I&#8217;ve had no issues since.  I have disabled the Intel AC3160 and good riddance.  After hours of research on the internet, I am apparently the only consumer on the planet who has had this problem!  LOL.</p>
<p>Not only do I have dependable wifi,&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-14860"><a href="https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/ac-3160-drops-connection/#post-45641" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">822245e05f00ed0d0bb698d0b205e4ce</guid>
				<title>bob hamlin replied to the discussion ac 3160 drops connection in the forum Networking</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/ac-3160-drops-connection/#post-45550</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 13 Oct 2020 20:01:45 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/ac-3160-drops-connection/#post-45550"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> ac 3160 drops connection</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Well, I&#8217;ve reinstalled the newest drivers directly from Intel the issue still crops up randomly.  It seems like it will drop only after I&#8217;ve been connected for a time&#8230;1 to 1 1/2 hours.  Today when the wireless connection dropped, I immediately opened the device manager and found that there were &#8220;no drivers installed&#8221; for the AC 3160.  I&#8217;m&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-14765"><a href="https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/ac-3160-drops-connection/#post-45550" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c1586bffd8f2c4069754d1db55ebaf6c</guid>
				<title>bob hamlin replied to the discussion ac 3160 drops connection in the forum Networking</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/ac-3160-drops-connection/#post-45434</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2020 12:05:36 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/ac-3160-drops-connection/#post-45434"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> ac 3160 drops connection</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Tried that.  The connection still drops out and requires a computer restart or switch to ethernet (not affected by this issue).</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">985a067d64d011b7916f75425c387959</guid>
				<title>bob hamlin: @kimkomando I've been listening to your radio program [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/14560/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2020 19:56:46 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class="bp-suggestions-mention" href="https://community.komando.com/members/kimkomando/" rel="nofollow">@kimkomando</a> I&#8217;ve been listening to your radio program off and on for years and visiting your website for info and reviews.  Now that I have a question, I figured it was time to stop ghosting(?) and support you.  Love your stuff</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		