<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Komando Community | Jerry | Activity</title>
	<link>https://community.komando.com/members/jpoker2000/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://community.komando.com/members/jpoker2000/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Jerry.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 23:32:07 -0700</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=3.4.3</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e61a9f3f344ea3b4b3cbbff826e43610</guid>
				<title>Jerry posted an update: @komandocommunity
You know, they keep saying that [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/10808/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 30 Mar 2020 00:04:28 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>@komandocommunity<br />
You know, they keep saying that the Chinese virus does not survive in high heat or humidity, right?<br />
So, I&#8217;m wondering, if I use my garment steamer to steam my packages as they arrive, will it kill the virus on the packages? There is a shortage of disinfection wipes out there. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d360bf1978a9b89192bf3d8247e64ec8</guid>
				<title>Jerry joined the group Book Club</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/7623/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 20 Nov 2019 03:07:35 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c754d521197dc1e58dc33e669eea065f</guid>
				<title>Jerry updated their profile</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/6588/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 18 Oct 2019 22:40:48 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c9626d3fb5d14d97959c1f4753c539c6</guid>
				<title>Jerry started the discussion Cutting Electricity costs in the forum Smart Home</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/cutting-electricity-costs/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 18 Oct 2019 22:27:34 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/cutting-electricity-costs/">Cutting Electricity costs</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Greetings,<br />
This is my first post and I was wondering about a product my wife has brought to my attention. It is called TRUSTVOLT. Supposedly this device or devices connects to your house electrical and then &#8216;smooths out&#8217; the current, thus making it more efficient and thus costing less and lowering your electrical bill every month. I was&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-6587"><a href="https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/cutting-electricity-costs/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		