<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Komando Community | Ken Cosco | Activity</title>
	<link>https://community.komando.com/members/kencosco/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://community.komando.com/members/kencosco/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Ken Cosco.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 00:18:46 -0700</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=3.4.3</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e460dd4275cefc8626efe79618b19b71</guid>
				<title>Ken Cosco started the discussion LG C4 TV eARC TV screen continually flashes when streaming music. in the forum TV and Home Theater</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/lg-c4-tv-earc-tv-screen-continually-flashes-when-streaming-music/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 21 Nov 2025 08:21:46 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/lg-c4-tv-earc-tv-screen-continually-flashes-when-streaming-music/">LG C4 TV eARC TV screen continually flashes when streaming music.</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Kim, pertaining to eARC connection on a Denon AVR-X6700h while using  my previous LG 65&#8243; C1 TV and now my current 83&#8243; LG C4 tv, and only when connected to HDMI 2 (eARC) on both TV&#8217;s and usually when streaming music the TV screen constantly flashes some thing awful.  On both TV&#8217;s if I connect to HDMI 1 I do noy experience any problem.  I&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-35534"><a href="https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/lg-c4-tv-earc-tv-screen-continually-flashes-when-streaming-music/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		