5 replies, 2 voices Last updated by TeamKomandoJeremy 2 years, 3 months ago
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies

Lonnie Mathis
      Participant
      @l-dawg

For quite some time I have been unable to receive newsletters and at least one other email that I know of on my primary email account. After much searching, I found no solutions. As a last-ditch effort, I have a 10-year secondary account I only used for companies that won’t allow my wife to share the same ID. I then set it up to forward emails to the primary account. As a last effort, I signed up for Komando newsletters on that account and they are being forwarded to the primary. I have a PC running Win11 and a Laptop running Win10. Both use Firefox and Cox webmail. I set them up side by side and checked the settings. The only difference was the secondary has the email forwarding.

TeamKomandoJeremy
      Keymaster
      @fakejeremy

Lonnie, can you email noc-admin@komando.com the account used to sign up for newsletters. I will look into this from our end.

Lonnie Mathis
      Participant
      @l-dawg

primary *****5@cox.net not receiving emails
      secondary ********4@cox.net receiving emails

TeamKomandoJeremy
      Keymaster
      @fakejeremy

The primary email was unsubbed as about 4 months ago we logged a complaint either from the isp or you may have marked a message as spam. You should start receiving the emails there again shortly

Lonnie Mathis
      Participant
      @l-dawg

Maybe I’m too impatient. I’m still not getting the newsletters.

TeamKomandoJeremy
      Keymaster
      @fakejeremy

Thanks, you should be getting them now.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be a Komando Community member to reply to this post. Sign up or log in.