<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Komando Community | bhdaly | Activity</title>
	<link>https://community.komando.com/members/bhdaly/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://community.komando.com/members/bhdaly/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for bhdaly.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 00:18:46 -0700</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=3.4.3</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5208cf398126f108b2a7bc76a78fd146</guid>
				<title>bhdaly posted an update in the group Old Tech: Hi there. I'm on the board of our local Children’s [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/35018/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 14 Mar 2025 02:20:57 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi there. I&#8217;m on the board of our local Children’s Museum. We have an exhibit that plays various animal sounds when buttons are pressed. This exhibit has been in place 10+ years. The computer is now shutting down periodically. The system is very old and I’m wondering if instead of trying to make old software work on a newer computer there&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-35018"><a href="https://community.komando.com/activity/p/35018/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0de21a78c23ea4f1a8bf8d62cf0c4880</guid>
				<title>bhdaly joined the group Old Tech</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/35017/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 14 Mar 2025 02:17:35 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">43c51ab1500a8661c8a2e48fabf0f1ab</guid>
				<title>bhdaly joined the group Breaking News</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/35016/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 14 Mar 2025 02:15:39 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">00876bf22857379f41898888168b8a73</guid>
				<title>bhdaly started the discussion TV webcam viewing in the forum TV and Home Theater</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/tv-webcam-viewing/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 08 Mar 2025 01:05:14 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/tv-webcam-viewing/">TV webcam viewing</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I understand that some Smart TVs will allow direct viewing of a webcam connected through the TV&#8217;s USB port without any additional apps. I&#8217;m shopping online and don&#8217;t know what specs I should be looking for that would guarantee the TV I purchase can accomplish this task. Can you please advise? Thank you!</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4e7c799ca9029fa554800cee3f9f5d1f</guid>
				<title>bhdaly started the discussion Update/replace old software and computer for exhibit functionalitiy in the forum Computer Help</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/update-replace-old-software-and-computer-for-exhibit-functionalitiy/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 07 Mar 2025 20:20:39 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/update-replace-old-software-and-computer-for-exhibit-functionalitiy/">Update/replace old software and computer for exhibit functionalitiy</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Our Children&#8217;s Museum has an exhibit that plays various animal sounds when buttons are pressed. This exhibit has been in place 10+ years. The computer is now shutting down periodically so I&#8217;ve been asked to resolve this issue. The system is very old and I&#8217;m wondering if instead of trying to make old software work on a newer computer there might&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-34994"><a href="https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/update-replace-old-software-and-computer-for-exhibit-functionalitiy/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">36e94a49ffafe41c73a84cc9f60c7c2b</guid>
				<title>bhdaly changed their profile photo</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/34993/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 07 Mar 2025 20:06:27 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		