<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Komando Community | Robert Nogami | Activity</title>
	<link>https://community.komando.com/members/bobbytadyuki/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://community.komando.com/members/bobbytadyuki/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Robert Nogami.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 00:18:46 -0700</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=3.4.3</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">35835661790c2738f6e2a2a266ec2006</guid>
				<title>Robert Nogami started the discussion Yahoo Mail Problem in the forum Email</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/yahoo-mail-problem/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 04 Mar 2025 15:58:54 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/yahoo-mail-problem/">Yahoo Mail Problem</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I am a Yahoo Mail user and Yahoo recently moved me to their new Email system but I found it buggy &amp; difficult to use.  I hit the button to go back to the original Yahoo mail system and it did that but the email font is now too small and the toolbar to set font size has disappeared &#8211; I can&#8217;t find a way to update font size.   </p>
<p>Is there a good&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-34984"><a href="https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/yahoo-mail-problem/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3583c60e16b25acb010bd9150b65a7db</guid>
				<title>Robert Nogami replied to the discussion How to safely change antivirus products on my Windows 10 laptopssoftware in the forum Computer Help</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/how-to-safely-change-antivirus-products-on-my-windows-10-laptopssoftware/#post-56245</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 22 Apr 2023 13:38:57 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/how-to-safely-change-antivirus-products-on-my-windows-10-laptopssoftware/#post-56245"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> How to safely change antivirus products on my Windows 10 laptopssoftware</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>All,<br />
Can someone help me with my questions?</p>
<p>When I change Antivirus products, should I download and install the new antivirus software while the current antivirus software is still working? If the answer is no and I need to uninstall the current software first, won’t my laptop be vulnerable while I am downloading and installing the new&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-25813"><a href="https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/how-to-safely-change-antivirus-products-on-my-windows-10-laptopssoftware/#post-56245" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bf48762556bf7cc3df202d3185f5fc1d</guid>
				<title>Robert Nogami replied to the discussion How to safely change antivirus products on my Windows 10 laptopssoftware in the forum Computer Help</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/how-to-safely-change-antivirus-products-on-my-windows-10-laptopssoftware/#post-56228</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 20 Apr 2023 14:42:05 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/how-to-safely-change-antivirus-products-on-my-windows-10-laptopssoftware/#post-56228"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> How to safely change antivirus products on my Windows 10 laptopssoftware</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hello John,<br />
Thank you for getting back to me but I now realize that I should ask more specific questions because i have never done this before.  Should I download and install the new antivirus software while the current antivirus software is still working?  If the answer is no and I need to uninstall the current software first, won&#8217;t my laptop&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-25805"><a href="https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/how-to-safely-change-antivirus-products-on-my-windows-10-laptopssoftware/#post-56228" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6551ccfba5bdd95db124eeeaffa7e7a2</guid>
				<title>Robert Nogami replied to the discussion Video Converter to convert old VOB files on DVDs to MP4 filesCon in the forum Computer Help</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/video-converter-to-convert-old-vob-files-on-dvds-to-mp4-filescon/#post-50154</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 09 Aug 2021 19:14:51 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/video-converter-to-convert-old-vob-files-on-dvds-to-mp4-filescon/#post-50154"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Video Converter to convert old VOB files on DVDs to MP4 filesCon</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Thank you very much!  I will try it and let you know if I have any questions.  </p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		