<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Komando Community | Thom &amp; Joanna Deane | Activity</title>
	<link>https://community.komando.com/members/catahoula-lou/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://community.komando.com/members/catahoula-lou/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Thom &amp; Joanna Deane.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 00:18:46 -0700</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=3.4.3</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7dfdb3d63da66831e6055955c82b0bd8</guid>
				<title>Thom &#038; Joanna Deane posted an update: For the past week, my computer has required me to use [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/36261/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 21:32:08 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>For the past week, my computer has required me to use a Captcha when I use my browser on non-bookmarked webpages due to &#8220;unusual activity&#8221; it has noted on itself computer.  An ESET  in-depth scan did not locate spyware.  However, my Sophos End-Point software did, but could not remove it – instead it recommended a manual removal, which I could&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-36261"><a href="https://community.komando.com/activity/p/36261/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9ccfcfaf76b25232a1ea9b2f1d1fc6f9</guid>
				<title>Thom &#038; Joanna Deane started the discussion Epson won&#039;t print in black in the forum Advanced Tech Support</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/epson-wont-print-in-black/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 25 Aug 2025 20:16:59 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/epson-wont-print-in-black/">Epson won't print in black</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I have not used my Epson Workforce Pro WF-3820 for a couple of years  and decided to now use it.  Ink levels indicate that the  black/cyan/yellow cartridges have ink, but the magenta is empty.</p>
<p>However, I can’t even print in black nor greyscale, in that when I try to print it states that I need to replace the magenta.</p>
<p>REALLY?  I need all four&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-35449"><a href="https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/epson-wont-print-in-black/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2eb95477b1d295f745277c2bccee0074</guid>
				<title>Thom &#038; Joanna Deane replied to the discussion Printers not working with Spectrum in the forum Computer Help</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/printers-not-working-with-spectrum/#post-59198</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 25 Aug 2025 00:14:00 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/printers-not-working-with-spectrum/#post-59198"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Printers not working with Spectrum</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Thanks, I got both systems to work.</p>
<p>Now, another question:</p>
<p>I have not used the Epson Workforce Pro WF-3820 for a couple of years and decided to now use it.  Ink levels indicate that the black/cyan/yellow cartridges have ink, but the magenta is empty.</p>
<p>However, I can&#8217;t even print in black nor greyscale, in that when I try to print it states that I&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-35444"><a href="https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/printers-not-working-with-spectrum/#post-59198" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">29926290bbddc549e65a760cc7d75db2</guid>
				<title>Thom &#038; Joanna Deane posted an update: I have a Dell Inspiron 3910 that I would like to connect [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/35416/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 11 Aug 2025 23:46:43 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have a Dell Inspiron 3910 that I would like to connect to an older VGA (non-HDMI) Dell Monitor (my wife gets the monitor that came with it for her laptop).</p>
<p>I went to Best Buy and showed the floor tech photos of the connections on both the Inspiron (all HDMI/USB) and the monitor (VGA/DVI), and under his advice bought an Insignia VGA to&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-35416"><a href="https://community.komando.com/activity/p/35416/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8687340c46f27b17bebf5e5ba4c28955</guid>
				<title>Thom &#038; Joanna Deane replied to the discussion Printers not working with Spectrum in the forum Computer Help</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/printers-not-working-with-spectrum/#post-56675</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 13 Sep 2023 15:51:31 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/printers-not-working-with-spectrum/#post-56675"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Printers not working with Spectrum</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I forgot to add that my wife can print from her iPhone.</p>
<p>Just connected an A/B USB cable, was able to print a test page, but nothing else&#8230;</p>
<p>Hello?  Anybody out there?</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		