<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Komando Community | Lesley Zimmerman | Activity</title>
	<link>https://community.komando.com/members/lesleyzimmer/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://community.komando.com/members/lesleyzimmer/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Lesley Zimmerman.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 00:18:46 -0700</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=3.4.3</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">39266355494892b5d0b9fec211dfddf0</guid>
				<title>Lesley Zimmerman joined the group Work from Home, Affiliate Marketing, Digital Marketing</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/23142/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 03 Jul 2022 15:43:00 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5d4368760b01a9c62115c2024ea94e23</guid>
				<title>Lesley Zimmerman joined the group Recipe Swap</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/23141/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 03 Jul 2022 15:42:32 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6e706017989070cc7ff6d87a3653c8ad</guid>
				<title>Lesley Zimmerman joined the group Android Users only!</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/23077/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 25 Jun 2022 19:09:16 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ed43978ac88755a6c838fc79c57137e9</guid>
				<title>Lesley Zimmerman replied to the discussion Selling a used Android Smartphone in the forum Smart Phones</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/selling-a-used-android-smartphone/#post-53067</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 28 Apr 2022 15:46:19 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/selling-a-used-android-smartphone/#post-53067"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Selling a used Android Smartphone</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Thank you for your opinion, John! I will take a further look at Swappa. They do seem to have the best reviews. Thanks again 🙂</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e790535c37f626ad810eb0abf9676087</guid>
				<title>Lesley Zimmerman replied to the discussion TP-Link Deco X60 Router Won&#039;t Stream FoxNation in the forum Networking</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/tp-link-deco-x60-router-wont-stream-foxnation/#post-51868</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 04 Jan 2022 16:14:14 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/tp-link-deco-x60-router-wont-stream-foxnation/#post-51868"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> TP-Link Deco X60 Router Won't Stream FoxNation</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Happy New Year to you too! Regarding configuration of the TP-Link deco router, I did the configuration myself.  When I moved into this house, the old Linksys router was in use and I immediately recognized that its range and strength of signal was inadequate for the house, hence the acquisition of the new Deco router. When I spoke to the person&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-21320"><a href="https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/tp-link-deco-x60-router-wont-stream-foxnation/#post-51868" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cb0a3953a09e515380dd3eb1c4e4381d</guid>
				<title>Lesley Zimmerman replied to the discussion TP-Link Deco X60 Router Won&#039;t Stream FoxNation in the forum Networking</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/tp-link-deco-x60-router-wont-stream-foxnation/#post-51781</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 28 Dec 2021 17:13:27 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/tp-link-deco-x60-router-wont-stream-foxnation/#post-51781"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> TP-Link Deco X60 Router Won't Stream FoxNation</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Yes, I did reconfirm via the cmd window that the new DNS servers are in effect (8.8.8.8 &amp; 8.8.8.4).</p>
<p>So if I am understanding you correctly, I hardwired the ethernet cable coming from my Rajant internet tower to my desktop pc. After rebooting the system, my desktop pc struggled to find an internet connection. Connected briefly then&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-21269"><a href="https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/tp-link-deco-x60-router-wont-stream-foxnation/#post-51781" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6d1a3a1c4f6b5d52654d4d1efdacb680</guid>
				<title>Lesley Zimmerman replied to the discussion TP-Link Deco X60 Router Won&#039;t Stream FoxNation in the forum Networking</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/tp-link-deco-x60-router-wont-stream-foxnation/#post-51748</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 22 Dec 2021 00:15:31 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/tp-link-deco-x60-router-wont-stream-foxnation/#post-51748"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> TP-Link Deco X60 Router Won't Stream FoxNation</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hi John,<br />
I changed the primary &amp; secondary DNS as you specified in last msg, rebooted the router (all 3 units) and unfortunately foxnation will still not stream. Same thing as before, endlessly circling gif. Any other thoughts?</p>
<p>Thanks,<br />
Lesley</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c94b6af8d96fe33c3757439285bfb828</guid>
				<title>Lesley Zimmerman replied to the discussion TP-Link Deco X60 Router Won&#039;t Stream FoxNation in the forum Networking</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/tp-link-deco-x60-router-wont-stream-foxnation/#post-51746</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 21 Dec 2021 21:34:52 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/tp-link-deco-x60-router-wont-stream-foxnation/#post-51746"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> TP-Link Deco X60 Router Won't Stream FoxNation</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hi John,<br />
Okay, below is what is listed under DNS Servers:<br />
65.105.28.16<br />
65.105.29.16<br />
8.8.8.8</p>
<p>And NO parental controls.</p>
<p>Thank you!</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">45be53db7d88e68b1d410cb5c5a74a7a</guid>
				<title>Lesley Zimmerman changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/21221/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 21 Dec 2021 18:28:49 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		