<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Komando Community | Lynda B | Activity</title>
	<link>https://community.komando.com/members/lynda/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://community.komando.com/members/lynda/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Lynda B.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 00:18:46 -0700</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=3.4.3</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9b6040037e2e7254d26ba15d7fdf5c74</guid>
				<title>Lynda B joined the group Computing For Older Adults</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/35498/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 22 Oct 2025 21:53:18 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">89ada5fe9a68db0e19c74619f43aecd1</guid>
				<title>Lynda B joined the group iPhone Users Only!</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/35497/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 22 Oct 2025 21:52:17 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a2c475946530d3e2518f35f2b77a4254</guid>
				<title>Lynda B started the discussion Changing out Router and Passwords in the forum Networking</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/changing-out-router-and-passwords/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 22 Oct 2025 02:52:59 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/changing-out-router-and-passwords/">Changing out Router and Passwords</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>We have a situation where a &#8220;friend&#8221; of ours sold us an old router of his and helped us get it set up. AND  he took a picture of all our Passwords! </p>
<p>We bought a new router -and  want to change that out and ALL passwords. What would be the best way to do that?  I am thinking I would need to change out the router FIRST???  Or do I change the&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-35495"><a href="https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/changing-out-router-and-passwords/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f8be11de3cd2ca646248d0314334d80a</guid>
				<title>Lynda B replied to the discussion Mystery Phone! in the forum Advanced Tech Support</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/mystery-phone/#post-51570</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 03 Dec 2021 18:10:46 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/mystery-phone/#post-51570"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Mystery Phone!</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>MYSTERY SOLVED! WHEW!   ERROR ON T-MO! </p>
<p>Lynda</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">41d20e8d2ed7374f504f8512b99db0a5</guid>
				<title>Lynda B replied to the discussion BOGO iPhones in the forum Smart Phones</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/bogo-iphones/#post-51568</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 03 Dec 2021 01:06:33 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/bogo-iphones/#post-51568"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> BOGO iPhones</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Thank you John for the info.  Could you give me an example of how I would find out if I would be paying 1.5 for the phone?  If they are &#8220;reimbursing&#8221; the monthly payment, wouldn&#8217;t that be Zero payments on the extra phone? </p>
<p>Thank you<br />
Lynda</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">529a938b1450fd5902673144c41f641a</guid>
				<title>Lynda B replied to the discussion Apple ID KEEPS SIGNING IN in the forum Advanced Tech Support</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/apple-id-keeps-signing-in/#post-51400</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 18 Nov 2021 19:41:34 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/apple-id-keeps-signing-in/#post-51400"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Apple ID KEEPS SIGNING IN</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>John, thank you for your response. Sorry I&#8217;m late in getting back, I&#8217;m a newbee so I haven&#8217;t been on here in a while. And trying to figure out where things are and where to look.</p>
<p>Once I updated my iPhone, the problem was corrected! </p>
<p>Thank you for your response!</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		