<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Komando Community | Pamela | Activity</title>
	<link>https://community.komando.com/members/pooh35976/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://community.komando.com/members/pooh35976/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Pamela.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 05:07:11 -0700</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=3.4.3</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0269cd83b260658c9e235cc4d292dd61</guid>
				<title>Pamela started the discussion Instagram Profile is A Mess in the forum Advanced Tech Support</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/instagram-profile-is-a-mess/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 16 Jun 2026 06:53:43 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/instagram-profile-is-a-mess/">Instagram Profile is A Mess</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hi, I recently tried to set up a profile page on Instagram and somehow wound up with multiple duplicates of the same photo and the link to a music video no longer works.  I tried google for instructions to fix it, but the advice provided did not work.  Thank you so much for your assistance.</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7a144c2fafaec6034cdd368a9b767911</guid>
				<title>Pamela posted an update: I recently joined Instagram and meant to only add [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/36038/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 29 May 2026 19:48:11 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I recently joined Instagram and meant to only add 2 different photos to my profile, but somehow ended up having multiple duplicate photos show up.  I also added music, but it no longer plays when you click on it.  Please advise.  Thanks very much.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		