<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Komando Community | SaidMary | Activity</title>
	<link>https://community.komando.com/members/saidmary/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://community.komando.com/members/saidmary/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for SaidMary.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 00:18:46 -0700</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=3.4.3</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">33edba735468a04f8b5ae7406e81cf99</guid>
				<title>SaidMary and WeimMom are now connected</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/10558/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 24 Mar 2020 13:48:11 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">028128590f3807a2cc0ceb9213bc5bdc</guid>
				<title>SaidMary replied to the discussion I&#039;m still using Facebook in the forum Social Media</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/im-still-using-facebook/#post-41103</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 11 Nov 2019 04:06:50 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/im-still-using-facebook/#post-41103"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> I&#039;m still using Facebook</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Susan Bird, why do u have a hard time trusting it? You can regulate who sees your posts and you can make it so anything you post cannot be shared. Kim has some really good tips on keeping your privacy.</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2b2de4629ae01ac754dba344b5e4e3ce</guid>
				<title>SaidMary posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/7193/#acomment-7271</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 09 Nov 2019 22:03:18 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I found fotor &#8212; I loaded gimp and didn&#8217;t understand anything about making it work. Too far advanced for me. I like fotor</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://community.komando.com/members/saidmary/" data-bb-hp-profile="8568" rel="nofollow">SaidMary</a> posted an update <a class="bp-suggestions-mention" href="https://community.komando.com/members/komandocommunity/" rel="nofollow">@komandocommunity</a>
I have to switch to Win10 because Turbo Tax 2020 will not be working on Win 7. I run software Microsoft Digital Image Suite 2006. It will not run on Win10. I want [&hellip;]					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6dfa899c9a3f736194150b740805b453</guid>
				<title>SaidMary and LizbethAnn are now connected</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/7257/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 09 Nov 2019 18:28:23 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5bb9ab039e89684c4db0692117a264c8</guid>
				<title>SaidMary posted an update: @komandocommunity
I have to switch to Win10 because [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/7193/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 06 Nov 2019 19:26:39 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>@komandocommunity<br />
I have to switch to Win10 because Turbo Tax 2020 will not be working on Win 7. I run software Microsoft Digital Image Suite 2006. It will not run on Win10. I want a simple replacement for this software. Any suggestions? Need them ASAP</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>2</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1f2e79182064c3a1a5c67a696050e6bc</guid>
				<title>SaidMary posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/6875/#acomment-6908</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 29 Oct 2019 18:19:09 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you for the links. I have downloaded Kim&#8217;s book for seniors for the iPhone and bookmarked the apple guide support.</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://community.komando.com/members/saidmary/" data-bb-hp-profile="8568" rel="nofollow">SaidMary</a> posted an update <a class="bp-suggestions-mention" href="https://community.komando.com/members/komandocommunity/" rel="nofollow">@komandocommunity</a>
I need a link to a pdf download for a user guide of iPhone 11. I transferred from ATT to TMobile today and got a new iphone for free. Have been an Android user up until today. 					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0e674372ef38079afbd90bbe2d148d70</guid>
				<title>SaidMary posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/6875/#acomment-6907</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 29 Oct 2019 18:17:54 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>There is no option for iPhone User guide  for iOS 13.2  only 13.1 and I have to purchase it from the Books app.</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://community.komando.com/members/saidmary/" data-bb-hp-profile="8568" rel="nofollow">SaidMary</a> posted an update <a class="bp-suggestions-mention" href="https://community.komando.com/members/komandocommunity/" rel="nofollow">@komandocommunity</a>
I need a link to a pdf download for a user guide of iPhone 11. I transferred from ATT to TMobile today and got a new iphone for free. Have been an Android user up until today. 					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cd3c14093d8b98b2db3a756601ae442e</guid>
				<title>SaidMary joined the group iPhone Users Only!</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/6876/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 29 Oct 2019 00:57:58 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9ef7eb8cfff0d6159794185466328c75</guid>
				<title>SaidMary posted an update: @komandocommunity
I need a link to a pdf download for a [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/6875/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 29 Oct 2019 00:56:44 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>@komandocommunity<br />
I need a link to a pdf download for a user guide of iPhone 11. I transferred from ATT to TMobile today and got a new iphone for free. Have been an Android user up until today. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>3</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">af0b2ee1089c3418f0fdabe3fe9b4b36</guid>
				<title>SaidMary posted an update: @komandocommunity
My husband had quadruple bypass on 9/30. [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/6383/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 10 Oct 2019 17:42:02 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>@komandocommunity<br />
My husband had quadruple bypass on 9/30. I will be off this site until he has finished his cardiac rehab which will probably be mid January. Kim, I hope I can keep my status even tho I am not able to check in as much as I should.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ba9c5983f3f7e3f629a13d2ac9239ad3</guid>
				<title>SaidMary and CRYSTAL CALDWELL are now connected</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/5740/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 21 Sep 2019 06:46:12 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c8a744027a34c14ac5fe36f09db9a060</guid>
				<title>SaidMary posted an update: @komandocommunity
Another suggestion -- at the end [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/5708/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 20 Sep 2019 17:12:18 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>@komandocommunity<br />
Another suggestion &#8212; at the end of reading in the forum or the blog or wherever we are reading from, can you add at the bottom of the page Return to the main Forum or Blog so   I don&#8217;t have to use my back arrow on the website at the top left?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ef5251d7d3df8e2135c57bb0dcfc42bb</guid>
				<title>SaidMary replied to the discussion Printer Help in the forum Computer Help</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/printer-help/#post-40631</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 20 Sep 2019 17:08:59 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/printer-help/#post-40631"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Printer Help</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Jake, a wired connection for a printer is always best thought, correct? I have been told that a USB connection can be bad because it can lose connection especially if you are trying to print something with many pages.</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e42cae5ece2407741860420964a99489</guid>
				<title>SaidMary posted an update in the group Android Users only!: I have a Galaxy S5 smartphone. Have had it for 3 yrs. [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/5706/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 20 Sep 2019 17:03:40 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have a Galaxy S5 smartphone. Have had it for 3 yrs. Love it. Am with AT&amp;T but have found a couple of cities in IA I had NO coverage. One of these cities is where my son lives. Read Kim&#8217;s latest suggestion about T Mobile having the best coverage. I live in IA and winter in AZ. Of course, when you go through mountains you have some dead&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-5706"><a href="https://community.komando.com/activity/p/5706/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">edf653b0c773901c3d9eda15971091b9</guid>
				<title>SaidMary: @kimkomando
Is there a chance you can add some emojis so [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/5506/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 15 Sep 2019 02:25:24 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class="bp-suggestions-mention" href="https://community.komando.com/members/kimkomando/" rel="nofollow">@kimkomando</a><br />
Is there a chance you can add some emojis so we can use them in our postings or messaging?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a8bcc0fce2808de886867f625b83b1cb</guid>
				<title>SaidMary replied to the discussion Newsletters in the forum Komando News</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/newsletters/#post-40602</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 15 Sep 2019 02:19:45 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/newsletters/#post-40602"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Newsletters</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I agree. Whatever I get in my email box from Kim, there are ads all over the place. </p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c20e16ca21ba1d808947e69f359377ea</guid>
				<title>SaidMary and Ralph Celento are now connected</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/4947/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 02 Sep 2019 16:47:03 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8699f86aa1bed98f7bed680c4314a47b</guid>
				<title>SaidMary and Gladys Wilson are now connected</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/4878/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 01 Sep 2019 07:25:02 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6a3c1f24e3b252e301794f5ef655c815</guid>
				<title>SaidMary and Harriet Yoder are now connected</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/4853/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 31 Aug 2019 19:09:38 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">88f79f28f42db3ad479f2cd791e9c01f</guid>
				<title>SaidMary and TeamKomando:MikeJames are now connected</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/4488/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 27 Aug 2019 20:20:49 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">637792d7067c5629ea2973705c3f230d</guid>
				<title>SaidMary and Ronald Phillips are now connected</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/4397/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 27 Aug 2019 00:01:36 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">207b5c647f53c73c00ec7b37d9c53675</guid>
				<title>SaidMary changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/4089/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 20 Aug 2019 00:28:04 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a1240e26dd5618963b56bc8574cf03e1</guid>
				<title>SaidMary replied to the discussion Newsletters in the forum Komando News</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/newsletters/#post-40421</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 20 Aug 2019 00:22:06 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/newsletters/#post-40421"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Newsletters</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I agree jwnewton. Very hard to read with all those pop up ads. Thought this was suppose to be different than FB.</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a17f3f4c84c495968b7d0c0b0b15ea1d</guid>
				<title>SaidMary posted an update in the group Data Breaches, Breaking News and Product Recalls: Wonder what we will see here in this new group.</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/4087/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 20 Aug 2019 00:20:14 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Wonder what we will see here in this new group.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5c6887f3d81408c3c1d458d1e2507ce8</guid>
				<title>SaidMary posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/4068/#acomment-4086</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 20 Aug 2019 00:19:04 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Just joined myself.</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://community.komando.com/members/jake/" data-bb-hp-profile="125" rel="nofollow">Jake Russo</a> joined the group <a href="https://community.komando.com/groups/data-breaches-breaking-news-and-product-recalls/" data-bb-hp-group="33" rel="nofollow">Data Breaches, Breaking News and Product Recalls</a>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5dc89d02b4aab9bae6a784ed42b049ca</guid>
				<title>SaidMary posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/4069/#acomment-4085</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 20 Aug 2019 00:18:51 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Just joined myself.</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://community.komando.com/members/frandrew/" data-bb-hp-profile="139" rel="nofollow">Fr. Andrew Kinstetter</a> joined the group <a href="https://community.komando.com/groups/data-breaches-breaking-news-and-product-recalls/" data-bb-hp-group="33" rel="nofollow">Data Breaches, Breaking News and Product Recalls</a>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9a3420c5659bf3b8684aebeadbb8cd89</guid>
				<title>SaidMary posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/4070/#acomment-4084</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 20 Aug 2019 00:18:41 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Just joined myself.</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://community.komando.com/members/mikejames/" data-bb-hp-profile="153" rel="nofollow">TeamKomando:MikeJames</a> joined the group <a href="https://community.komando.com/groups/data-breaches-breaking-news-and-product-recalls/" data-bb-hp-group="33" rel="nofollow">Data Breaches, Breaking News and Product Recalls</a>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b3668e82cb7f5a0a7944364a506ba0da</guid>
				<title>SaidMary posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/4073/#acomment-4083</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 20 Aug 2019 00:18:23 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Just joined myself.</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://community.komando.com/members/betagary/" data-bb-hp-profile="127" rel="nofollow">BetaGary</a> joined the group <a href="https://community.komando.com/groups/data-breaches-breaking-news-and-product-recalls/" data-bb-hp-group="33" rel="nofollow">Data Breaches, Breaking News and Product Recalls</a>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b17c2b23a744e09a909e7e0454753f98</guid>
				<title>SaidMary posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/4077/#acomment-4082</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 20 Aug 2019 00:17:52 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Just joined myself.</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://community.komando.com/members/humbabba/" data-bb-hp-profile="266" rel="nofollow">TeamKomando:Charles</a> joined the group <a href="https://community.komando.com/groups/data-breaches-breaking-news-and-product-recalls/" data-bb-hp-group="33" rel="nofollow">Data Breaches, Breaking News and Product Recalls</a>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">35ba7775af2b9ec82ead9bc83cd93941</guid>
				<title>SaidMary posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/4078/#acomment-4081</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 20 Aug 2019 00:16:41 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Just joined myself.</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://community.komando.com/members/richt49/" data-bb-hp-profile="6575" rel="nofollow">Rick</a> joined the group <a href="https://community.komando.com/groups/data-breaches-breaking-news-and-product-recalls/" data-bb-hp-group="33" rel="nofollow">Data Breaches, Breaking News and Product Recalls</a>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e4a652d8af7dd4dca90836d9dacdb51a</guid>
				<title>SaidMary joined the group Data Breaches, Breaking News and Product Recalls</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/4079/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 20 Aug 2019 00:14:45 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f375f83201c3ae5bcb3e2280845ba930</guid>
				<title>SaidMary and Marianne are now connected</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/4007/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 18 Aug 2019 06:09:56 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7c94182002a985bb2091afe5c1395223</guid>
				<title>SaidMary and Sue Green are now connected</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/3982/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 17 Aug 2019 21:12:27 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">64a02d069f22eac1b69efeaba9f11a65</guid>
				<title>SaidMary and A Fuller are now connected</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/3944/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 17 Aug 2019 15:49:01 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4a7f6f1109052b62bedea73500c5331c</guid>
				<title>SaidMary and Ken Mac are now connected</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/3938/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 17 Aug 2019 14:41:39 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a76bf2dbe3d9cbb0fbdcc3a5f01c7f6c</guid>
				<title>SaidMary and Alan are now connected</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/3903/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 16 Aug 2019 21:30:30 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b7dd265652c5890a8fa0ed3c5321a2bf</guid>
				<title>SaidMary and TeamKomando:AmberKomando are now connected</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/3897/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 16 Aug 2019 20:10:43 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7b2a23f2473ce09996f09b5409c7fa4a</guid>
				<title>SaidMary and George Joseph are now connected</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/3879/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 16 Aug 2019 02:10:06 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a1f8762ed1324d0653ebc28cff9cbbf7</guid>
				<title>SaidMary and Rick are now connected</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/3845/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 15 Aug 2019 17:23:36 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">68223f81982fea7f33ca2052f9921551</guid>
				<title>SaidMary and Natalie D are now connected</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/3828/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 15 Aug 2019 04:16:03 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fda9abd4dd68b77e3f5d7a1122f321da</guid>
				<title>SaidMary posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/3042/#acomment-3813</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 14 Aug 2019 20:18:15 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks for this video. It was a great learning tool.</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://community.komando.com/members/komandocommunity/" data-bb-hp-profile="112" rel="nofollow">Komando Community</a> posted a new post. How to navigate the Komando Community
 

Learning a new website takes time, let us give you a tour to see all the features you need to know about and use.

 

 
 					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e1711f15b8dfc19bae3bf6d487dc75a2</guid>
				<title>SaidMary and dfhjr are now connected</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/3802/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 14 Aug 2019 14:41:02 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c8f87ed0e09deb25470dbc2ff2e79515</guid>
				<title>SaidMary and lutefisk19 are now connected</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/3796/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 14 Aug 2019 07:24:54 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">aac7eae6a4cbe2f92cefef980b6c058f</guid>
				<title>SaidMary and Chuck Watson are now connected</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/3795/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 14 Aug 2019 05:10:32 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cd4b043dce0870790a76ea6011dc8e92</guid>
				<title>SaidMary and Beth Burr are now connected</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/3774/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 13 Aug 2019 21:44:21 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a9ae50c1c3dd9c1009a05e14c3b02264</guid>
				<title>SaidMary and MitchellDickler are now connected</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/3771/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 13 Aug 2019 20:36:18 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a7f9530fb732c4b49cf12a7cfdd38796</guid>
				<title>SaidMary and Rjpete are now connected</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/3748/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 13 Aug 2019 15:09:45 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f02f393b0a9338104b06969d4e90c396</guid>
				<title>SaidMary and Paul Williams Sr. are now connected</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/3747/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 13 Aug 2019 14:44:52 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6aa9498272293824c882c261a656b87d</guid>
				<title>SaidMary and Dave Frank are now connected</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/3743/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 13 Aug 2019 13:46:55 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">baff2d1afa119d04a4ab3308f31d0bd0</guid>
				<title>SaidMary and assetguy are now connected</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/3741/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 13 Aug 2019 13:33:06 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		