2 replies, 2 voices Last updated by Sandy Landers 1 years, 9 months ago
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies

Sandy Landers
      Participant
      @sbldezynr

Dear Kim
      I purchased my Epson ET-4760 about 2 years ago and I love it, Thanks to you.
      I got a message today saying that the Maintenance Box is at the end of service and needs to be replaced. How do I do that and where do I go to get it replaced? I’ve also had some issues with the Magenta inkwell not printing. I use my printer daily and I’m lost now without it. My hobby is doing genealogy research for friends and in doing so I create Family Tree Albums for them. Can one of your team members PLEASE HELP ME?
      Hope to get a replay soon.
      Lost without it!
      Thanks
      Sandy Landers
      Tamarac, FL

Joseph Grizich
      Participant
      @jgrizic

Hello Sandy,

If you go to Epson.com and search for: EcoTank Ink Maintenance Box T04D100 you can order a new one for about $10 + shipping.
      The replacement is very simple, a cover with one screw, the old one slides out and the new one slides in and replace the cover.

You can find a YouTube video that shows the replacement, just search for ET-4760 on YouTube

I’m retired and haven’t worked on the Epson EcoTanks so I’d suggest you keep looking for a solution to the magenta intermittent problem. I’d guess magenta jet is getting clogged up or the electrical connection to that color is intemittently faulty. Keep searching, there is an answer

Sandy Landers
      Participant
      @sbldezynr

Thanks Joseph,
      I purchased 2 and installed one. It was easy and everything is printing just fine.
      Thanks for your help.
      Best regards,
      Sandy Landers

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be a Komando Community member to reply to this post. Sign up or log in.