Tagged: ,

2 replies, 2 voices Last updated by Harold Thompson 3 years, 1 months ago
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies

Harold Thompson
      @gfwdmj@reagan.com

I’m unable to load the software for my HP Officejet 4500 G510 printer on my windows 10 computer. I downloaded software from the HP website and it said software is not compatible With Windows 10. I am unable to use the scan option. Must I buy a new printer?
      Thanks,
      Gary

TeamKomando:John
      Participant
      @264458

Hello Gary,

Thanks for visiting us on the forums, please click here for the driver/utility install on HP’s website. They do claim it works for Windows 10 64-Bit OS.

If that also does not work then I wonder which version of Windows 10 you are running, is it 32 or 64 bit? Hopefully, you are not using a device running Windows 10 RT or S mode. You can click here to see how to determine which version of Windows 10 you are running.

Additionally, keep in mind our partners over at Solve IQ can sort this out as well.

Come back and let us know the results, best of luck!

Harold Thompson
      @gfwdmj@reagan.com

Got it working. Followed the suggestions from Windows troubleshooting screens. I think stopping the print spooler, deleting the files & starting the print spooler might have corrected the problem.
      Thank you for your help and your quick response.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be a Komando Community member to reply to this post. Sign up or log in.