What am I doing wrong??? Here is the sequence of events:
1. Log into Komando Community.
2. Scroll through news feed and find a post I want to check out.
3. Click on the item.
4. The response from the Komando team referenced a link to a prior article on the topic.
5. I clicked on the link to the article. (https://www.komando.com/tech-tips/safely-get-rid-of-old-tech/751691/) One of the embedded videos in the article caught my eye so I watched it but every 10 seconds or so it was interrupted with an ad. Then I noticed I was not logged in.
6. I clicked on the login icon at top right to login. I was immediately taken back to the Komando Community homepage and logged into my account. Once back there, I can’t find the article.
I tried on a different post with same results.
What’s going on?
community.komando.com and komando.com are different websites, when you are visiting komando.com you will not see a status of being logged in, as there is no need to log in to Komando.com when reading articles.
Viewing 1 reply thread
You must be a Komando Community member to reply to this post. Sign up or log in.
Want to join the conversation?
New posts can be created by Komando Community members.