6 replies, 2 voices Last updated by RC 3 years, 1 months ago
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies

RC
      @rockychandra

I have Windows 8.1. I have been using Lotus Organizer 6 for many years and it worked perfectly. Recently, I had to Uninstall Abode Acrobat DC and since then my Lotus Organizer gives issues and does not start. The last error I am getting is : System Error: (ASWAN:526) Undefined ID. I have uninstalled and installed Lotus Organizer 6 and I keep getting the same error.

Please help !!!!

TeamKomando:John
      Participant
      @264458

Hello RC,

Have you tried to reinstall Adobe Acrobat DC to see if that resolves the issue?

RC
        @rockychandra

Yes John … I did try installing the Adobe ACROBAT dc AND IT DID NOT HELP EITHER.

aNY OTHER SUGGESTIONS !!!!

Participant
      @264458

Hello again,

I would try visiting archive.org and searching for the version of Lotus you have, I was able to successfully install and run Lotus Organizer 6.1 on Windows 10 64 bit with a bit of effort, had to copy over a file from C:\Program Files (x86)\IBM Lotus Organizer 6\Lotus\org6\compnent\ltbubn12.dll to C:\Program Files (x86)\IBM Lotus Organizer 6\Lotus\org6\organize then ran the executable org6.exe from C:\Program Files (x86)\IBM Lotus Organizer 6\Lotus\org6\organize directory in compatibility mode and as an administrator, you can find these options by right-clicking on the org6.exe and left-clicking properties.

RC
      @rockychandra

Many thanks John. I copied the ltbubn12.dll as you suggested … it did not work. However, it gave me the idea to copy all the files in the folder Components into the Organize folder. It worked.

So … in my view to make Organizer work …. copy all the files in the Component folder into the Organize folder.

Participant
      @264458

Hello RC,

Great idea, I’m glad you were able to get your software working again! Go Lotus!

RC
      @rockychandra

I do think that Lotus Organizer is the best address book software… it is just fabulous. Have been using for 25 years now.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be a Komando Community member to reply to this post. Sign up or log in.