I have an old computer with the Windows XP platform and it has Microsoft Office 2003 loaded. The Outlook program was setup to connect with verizon.net and lists the Incoming Mail Server (POP3) as pop.verizon.net and the Outgoing Mail Server (STMP) as smtp.verizon.net. I no longer have that email connection.
I have another computer with Windows platform and a Microsoft 365 subscription.
My goal is to connect the old computer to a Microsoft Exchange server. I don’t know how to list the Incoming Mail Server and the Outgoing Mail Server using the Outlook program on my old computer. Can you help?
For outlook 2003 you can check your server settings by doing the following:
1. Go to Tools on the top bar and select E-mail Accounts
2. Select the email account you want to check or edit and click Change
You’ll now see the Internet E-mail Settings screen. From here you can check and edit any of the settings for your email account (look below the screenshot if you’re not sure what the settings should be)
For Outlook 2007 you can check your server settings by doing the following:
1. Start Outlook 2007
2. Display all accounts. Open the Tools menu, then click Accounts Settings
3. Select the account to change. Highlight the account you want to change, then click Change to open the settings window.
4. Verify the basic account settings. Also click More settings to check for more information.
Tap or click here to find POP & iMap settings for Verizon mail –
Viewing 1 reply thread
You must be a Komando Community member to reply to this post. Sign up or log in.
Want to join the conversation?
New posts can be created by Komando Community members.