3 voices, 1 reply
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies

csp
      Participant
      @csp

I have an AOL email address and use Outlook 365 on my computer which has been working for years. Then yesterday I have not able to receive or send email. The error messages states: Cannot connect to server. I also tried adding a new AOL account in Outlook 365 and received the same error message. And then just a note that I can still receive and send AOL email messages on my iPhone for this same email address. Thank you for any help with this issue. ~csp

TeamKomando:John
      Participant
      @264458

Hello csp,

It sounds like AOL services may be being blocked by your ISP, a good test to run would be to try setting up AOL mail through Outlook on another computer using outlook in the house. If you get the same issue with the second computer I think this may be the issue and you would have to contact your ISP support for assistance.

You could also try rebooting your modem/router and try again.

I assume you are in your home, using the internet there. If you have a hotspot you can enable on your phone to connect your computer wirelessly, I would then try setting up the AOL account in outlook.

Let us know the results.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be a Komando Community member to reply to this post. Sign up or log in.