<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Komando Community | Marcy Veit | Activity</title>
	<link>https://community.komando.com/members/stardust/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://community.komando.com/members/stardust/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Marcy Veit.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 00:18:46 -0700</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=3.4.3</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bed9cd8d564cd61ec743b6fddd12a85e</guid>
				<title>Marcy Veit replied to the discussion Gmail emails not coming through in the forum Email</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/gmail-emails-not-coming-through/#post-57768</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 08 Jul 2024 18:14:43 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/gmail-emails-not-coming-through/#post-57768"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Gmail emails not coming through</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hi John,<br />
Thank you for your response.<br />
Only one address is blocked and I want to keep it.<br />
I looked in all mail I did a search for the Name. Nothing showed up.</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">15a5cfbd8c3d2237e73952dcad8d36d5</guid>
				<title>Marcy Veit replied to the discussion Microsoft Office has disappeared from my computer in the forum Computer Help</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/microsoft-office-has-disappeared-from-my-computer/#post-54747</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 05 Oct 2022 18:16:48 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/microsoft-office-has-disappeared-from-my-computer/#post-54747"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Microsoft Office has disappeared from my computer</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I went into the Microsoft website because I tried your solution and couldn&#8217;t find 365. I did find &#8220;office&#8221;.<br />
When logged in I found my subscriptions and was able to install it again.<br />
Thank you for your help. I really appreciate how quickly you responded.</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">05b31eb268a29478f4eb3ade986728f6</guid>
				<title>Marcy Veit replied to the discussion Gmail VS Microsoft in the forum Email</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/gmail-vs-microsoft/#post-40628</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 19 Sep 2019 23:40:38 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/gmail-vs-microsoft/#post-40628"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Gmail VS Microsoft</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Thanks Jake,<br />
I looked at the reviews and looks like Windows 10 makes it harder to use. Sigh you have been very helpful. I appreciate your time.</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bfac48147ec7ef6f98e1c9d96bc4125e</guid>
				<title>Marcy Veit replied to the discussion Gmail VS Microsoft in the forum Email</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/gmail-vs-microsoft/#post-40620</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 18 Sep 2019 22:41:16 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/gmail-vs-microsoft/#post-40620"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Gmail VS Microsoft</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hi Jake,My computer&#8230;if I&#8217;m in my Google account I can reply and open and send messages. But if I am not for example:   and I want to contact a company from within their website and I click on their email account&#8230;Microsoft office wants to open. Is there some way to make my Gmail account the default for all communications?</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9fb585d85e8aa8f6c16f5927f3547968</guid>
				<title>Marcy Veit started the discussion Gmail VS Microsoft in the forum Email</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/gmail-vs-microsoft/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 16 Sep 2019 19:09:46 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/gmail-vs-microsoft/">Gmail VS Microsoft</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>How do I get Gmail as my default when I want to send an email within a website instead of Microsoft.<br />
Example.<br />
When it says &#8220;contact us&#8221; if I click on that it wants to set up a Microsoft account instead of just opening my Gmail account.<br />
Thanks,</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4e89ffc6198a6b9364017754ae7b8a63</guid>
				<title>Marcy Veit joined the group Android Users only!</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/5565/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 16 Sep 2019 18:32:03 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b07cdff3e195acad3b1f58beb7b53d7a</guid>
				<title>Marcy Veit updated their profile</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/5564/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 16 Sep 2019 18:30:46 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		