<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Komando Community | Steele542 | Activity</title>
	<link>https://community.komando.com/members/steele542/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://community.komando.com/members/steele542/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Steele542.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 00:18:46 -0700</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=3.4.3</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5c40aeb5a8fc2c412e5c1863a9b1c67f</guid>
				<title>Steele542 started the discussion Windows sign in with pin not available in the forum Computer Help</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/windows-sign-in-with-pin-not-available/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 30 Oct 2025 20:24:25 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/windows-sign-in-with-pin-not-available/">Windows sign in with pin not available</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I have a Windows 11 laptop that, on one of my accounts, prompts me only for a password. There is no option to enter a pin, which I&#8217;ve been doing for years. I can&#8217;t remember the password, or my answers to the security questions (middle name of oldest cousin, etc.) to reset the password. I have access to some features via another&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-35503"><a href="https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/windows-sign-in-with-pin-not-available/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2baedd90c6a6a510f6cfb8b4ec2208ef</guid>
				<title>Steele542 replied to the discussion Using old hard drives as external drives in the forum Computer Help</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/using-old-hard-drives-as-external-drives/#post-58388</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 17 Dec 2024 14:06:36 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/using-old-hard-drives-as-external-drives/#post-58388"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Using old hard drives as external drives</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>The measurements were with a ruler and I double checked it last night. It&#8217;s a Seagate Barracuda, and it shows a PN 2FR102-300. <span>I&#8217;d be willing to plug it internally into another computer, but I&#8217;m concerned that there could be conflict with the OS on the old C: drive. </span></p>
<p>I appreciate any insight you can give me.</p>
<p></p>
<p>Thanks, Keith <span></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bc2603614b96a59bac5c4ffb8c533327</guid>
				<title>Steele542 replied to the discussion Using old hard drives as external drives in the forum Computer Help</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/using-old-hard-drives-as-external-drives/#post-58384</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 16 Dec 2024 21:56:39 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/using-old-hard-drives-as-external-drives/#post-58384"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Using old hard drives as external drives</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I know some measurements refer to different things. I have an old internal hard drive from a computer about six years old that I need to access. The case is 4&#8243;W x 5.75&#8243;L x .75 H. Looking quickly, I can&#8217;t find an adapter that holds a hard drive that size. Any advice?</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		