<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Komando Community | Lee Ann Hamerski | Activity</title>
	<link>https://community.komando.com/members/wildflower/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://community.komando.com/members/wildflower/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Lee Ann Hamerski.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 00:18:46 -0700</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=3.4.3</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">52eeeeb5eae82f70c4209e70f1f7f1d1</guid>
				<title>Lee Ann Hamerski posted an update: Just changed my cover photo to Wild Geraniums that [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/23272/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 15 Jul 2022 14:46:58 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Just changed my cover photo to Wild Geraniums that are prolific during spring and summer.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6fcbd35c81a27b1878da231580792698</guid>
				<title>Lee Ann Hamerski posted an update: Sorry I haven't been a very good friend lately! I have [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/20046/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 18 Sep 2021 14:17:36 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Sorry I haven&#8217;t been a very good friend lately! I have been packing up all my belongings and selling my house after 42 years in Alaska. All my family is gone now so I am headed south too. I have been listening to the show every week as I pack.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bc495d2a2609d76d6d96491d2296ca30</guid>
				<title>Lee Ann Hamerski and Waterguy2009 are now connected</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/19790/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 28 Aug 2021 16:43:26 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">53ca42e40b3f1314bcf583ac25bccde2</guid>
				<title>Lee Ann Hamerski posted an update in the group Travel &#038; Vacations: We caught some Lingcod, which are cool-looking, but we [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/19252/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 16 Jul 2021 18:29:27 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>We caught some Lingcod, which are cool-looking, but we had to throw them back since they were not in season at the time. All of this was a 3-hour boat ride out of Seward, Alaska. It was awesome! I loved being out on the water. <a href="https://community.komando.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/Halibut-fishiong-33-150x150.jpg" title="Halibut fishiong-33" class="buddyboss-media-photo-link" rel="nofollow">Halibut fishiong-33</a><a href="https://community.komando.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/Ling-Cod-150x150.jpg" title="Ling Cod" class="buddyboss-media-photo-link" rel="nofollow">Ling Cod</a><a href="https://community.komando.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/Showing-a-Ling-Cod-thrown-back-150x150.jpg" title="Showing a Ling Cod-thrown back" class="buddyboss-media-photo-link" rel="nofollow">Showing a Ling Cod-thrown back</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e92fd2c0bd765bc6be0a6faeae4b1b23</guid>
				<title>Lee Ann Hamerski posted an update in the group Travel &#038; Vacations: We saw orca (killer) whales and humpback whales feeding.  [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/19251/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 16 Jul 2021 18:25:59 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>We saw orca (killer) whales and humpback whales feeding. <a href="https://community.komando.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/3-Humpback-whales-150x150.jpg" title="3 Humpback whales" class="buddyboss-media-photo-link" rel="nofollow">3 Humpback whales</a><a href="https://community.komando.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/Humpback-tail-150x150.jpg" title="Humpback tail" class="buddyboss-media-photo-link" rel="nofollow">Humpback tail</a><a href="https://community.komando.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/Killer-whale-150x150.jpg" title="Killer whale" class="buddyboss-media-photo-link" rel="nofollow">Killer whale</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5907920f89f6b925422e580af95913e6</guid>
				<title>Lee Ann Hamerski posted an update in the group Travel &#038; Vacations: I posted a few photos in my newsfeed and here are a few [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/19250/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 16 Jul 2021 18:24:16 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I posted a few photos in my newsfeed and here are a few more of halibut fishing. <a href="https://community.komando.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/Halibut-fishing-10-150x150.jpg" title="Halibut fishing-10" class="buddyboss-media-photo-link" rel="nofollow">Halibut fishing-10</a><a href="https://community.komando.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/Halibut-fishing-21-150x150.jpg" title="Halibut fishing-21" class="buddyboss-media-photo-link" rel="nofollow">Halibut fishing-21</a><a href="https://community.komando.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/Halibut-fishing-25-150x150.jpg" title="Halibut fishing-25" class="buddyboss-media-photo-link" rel="nofollow">Halibut fishing-25</a><a href="https://community.komando.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/Halibut-fishing-26-150x150.jpg" title="Halibut fishing-26" class="buddyboss-media-photo-link" rel="nofollow">Halibut fishing-26</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cee7afa749c2cf92a49b152ae665eb7b</guid>
				<title>Lee Ann Hamerski posted an update: Hiking Hatcher Pass through Independence Mine. It was [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/19240/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 15 Jul 2021 15:14:18 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hiking Hatcher Pass through Independence Mine. It was a great afternoon to study the past and get exercise. <a target='_blank' href="https://www.alaskavisit.com/things-to-do/scenic-drives/hatcher-pass-road-independence-mine/" rel="nofollow">https://www.alaskavisit.com/things-to-do/scenic-drives/hatcher-pass-road-independence-mine/</a> <a href="https://community.komando.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/IMG_3641-150x150.jpg" title="IMG_3641" class="buddyboss-media-photo-link" rel="nofollow">IMG_3641</a><a href="https://community.komando.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/IMG_3644-150x150.jpg" title="IMG_3644" class="buddyboss-media-photo-link" rel="nofollow">IMG_3644</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">734ee5017f209b2c011117b65a282a2d</guid>
				<title>Lee Ann Hamerski replied to the discussion Hackers in the forum Advanced Tech Support</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/hackers/#post-49840</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 15 Jul 2021 15:02:19 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/hackers/#post-49840"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Hackers</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hi Chuck,</p>
<p>I had to go to my email provider because someone hacked my email account and forwarded my email to an address they made up in Gmail. They made it very similar to mine, so no one questioned it. My email provider found this out when I complained that I wasn&#8217;t getting my email. The hacker had sent my contact list email to buy me gift&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-19239"><a href="https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/hackers/#post-49840" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5e3906f2c2e53a9fd92cf6d9145d54e2</guid>
				<title>Lee Ann Hamerski posted an update: Bin Halibut fishing. My friend caught the biggest fish [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/19237/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 15 Jul 2021 14:46:01 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Bin Halibut fishing. My friend caught the biggest fish of the day&#8230;a 92 pounder!! That&#8217;s me&#8230; the hoodlum in the black cap 🙂 <a href="https://community.komando.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/IMG_3525-150x150.jpg" title="IMG_3525" class="buddyboss-media-photo-link" rel="nofollow">IMG_3525</a><a href="https://community.komando.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/IMG_8742-150x150.jpg" title="IMG_8742" class="buddyboss-media-photo-link" rel="nofollow">IMG_8742</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a6a5e93717ef953cdbcfa3732e06209e</guid>
				<title>Lee Ann Hamerski posted an update: The snow is melted and the grass is beginning to grow. [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/18269/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 01 May 2021 17:31:44 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The snow is melted and the grass is beginning to grow. Here is my view of driving to and from home at sunset in spring. I changed my cover photo to show off our volcanoes across the water of Cook Inlet. <a href="https://community.komando.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/Sunset-Cook-Inlet-crop-sm-150x150.jpg" title="Sunset Cook Inlet crop sm" class="buddyboss-media-photo-link" rel="nofollow">Sunset Cook Inlet crop sm</a><a href="https://community.komando.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/Sunset-Cook-Inlet-150x150.jpg" title="Sunset Cook Inlet" class="buddyboss-media-photo-link" rel="nofollow">Sunset Cook Inlet</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fbe6ae1105987e887599f5ef0192b3f3</guid>
				<title>Lee Ann Hamerski posted an update: Bella named her stuffed mule Tiny. We walked around [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/18109/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 17 Apr 2021 17:21:17 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Bella named her stuffed mule Tiny. We walked around the visitor&#8217;s Center the night before and used a gazing ball to take some unusual photos. <a href="https://community.komando.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/IMG_2034-150x150.jpg" title="IMG_2034" class="buddyboss-media-photo-link" rel="nofollow">IMG_2034</a><a href="https://community.komando.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/IMG_2037-1-150x150.jpg" title="IMG_2037" class="buddyboss-media-photo-link" rel="nofollow">IMG_2037</a><a href="https://community.komando.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/IMG_2038-150x150.jpg" title="IMG_2038" class="buddyboss-media-photo-link" rel="nofollow">IMG_2038</a><a href="https://community.komando.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/IMG_2039-150x150.jpg" title="IMG_2039" class="buddyboss-media-photo-link" rel="nofollow">IMG_2039</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">916f6f94126a6cee8d1f8eec88132b6b</guid>
				<title>Lee Ann Hamerski posted an update: It was a beautiful sunny day with a crisp breeze [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/18108/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 17 Apr 2021 17:17:45 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>It was a beautiful sunny day with a crisp breeze blowing. Brrrr! <a href="https://community.komando.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/IMG_2036-150x150.jpg" title="IMG_2036" class="buddyboss-media-photo-link" rel="nofollow">IMG_2036</a><a href="https://community.komando.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/IMG_2040-150x150.jpg" title="IMG_2040" class="buddyboss-media-photo-link" rel="nofollow">IMG_2040</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f9e2378e8dd28e8c1ef9a33277a8f893</guid>
				<title>Lee Ann Hamerski posted an update: Mule riding the South Rim of the Grand Canyon. IMG_2043 [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/18107/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 17 Apr 2021 17:13:38 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Mule riding the South Rim of the Grand Canyon. <a href="https://community.komando.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/IMG_2043-150x150.jpg" title="IMG_2043" class="buddyboss-media-photo-link" rel="nofollow">IMG_2043</a><a href="https://community.komando.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/IMG_2056-150x150.jpg" title="IMG_2056" class="buddyboss-media-photo-link" rel="nofollow">IMG_2056</a><a href="https://community.komando.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/IMG_2057-150x150.jpg" title="IMG_2057" class="buddyboss-media-photo-link" rel="nofollow">IMG_2057</a><a href="https://community.komando.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/IMG_2062-150x150.jpg" title="IMG_2062" class="buddyboss-media-photo-link" rel="nofollow">IMG_2062</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">adcef503e5fea53da28dca3c1bf6980a</guid>
				<title>Lee Ann Hamerski posted an update: I used my new gazing ball to take some interesting photos. IMG_2037</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/18104/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 17 Apr 2021 17:03:50 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I used my new gazing ball to take some interesting photos. <a href="https://community.komando.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/IMG_2037-150x150.jpg" title="IMG_2037" class="buddyboss-media-photo-link" rel="nofollow">IMG_2037</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a2cb3c0c227309d0ea0a0408857a3ef1</guid>
				<title>Lee Ann Hamerski posted an update: It was a glorious day at the Grand Canyon! It was a [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/18103/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 17 Apr 2021 17:01:14 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>It was a glorious day at the Grand Canyon! It was a little cold in March but so beautiful along the South Rim. <a href="https://community.komando.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/IMG_2050-1-150x150.jpg" title="IMG_2050" class="buddyboss-media-photo-link" rel="nofollow">IMG_2050</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">17bdb6447f2d242d7be5de49c3464f69</guid>
				<title>Lee Ann Hamerski replied to the discussion Limitations using VPNS in the forum VPNs</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/limitations-using-vpns/#post-48759</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 17 Apr 2021 16:21:03 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/limitations-using-vpns/page/2/#post-48759"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Limitations using VPNS</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I haven&#8217;t had any problems with Express VPN except it wouldn&#8217;t work on my old Windows 7 machine. I used Proton VPN on it and it works well.</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">297ccad951a48c78293604d3934b9657</guid>
				<title>Lee Ann Hamerski and Erin B are now connected</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/17716/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 19 Mar 2021 18:51:12 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f52bb23869c17155775b1f475dc2904b</guid>
				<title>Lee Ann Hamerski posted an update: Matanuska Glacier Facts:

The Matanuska Glacier is a [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/16602/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 30 Jan 2021 17:49:45 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Matanuska Glacier Facts:</p>
<p>The Matanuska Glacier is a large ice flow, 24 miles long and 4 miles wide at the terminus, averaging approximately 2 miles in width. This glacier is a valley glacier; it exists on a valley floor. The majority of glaciers in Alaska today are smaller alpine glaciers which hang off mountain slopes.</p>
<p>The Matanuska is&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-16602"><a href="https://community.komando.com/activity/p/16602/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">606652a9c2f93acce2de06b3b4784f20</guid>
				<title>Lee Ann Hamerski posted an update: The caverns were very narrow but we were ecstatic to be [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/16601/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 30 Jan 2021 17:44:59 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The caverns were very narrow but we were ecstatic to be able to walk about 25 feet into them. Exploring the visual was so much more meaningful getting this close up experience. We touched the walls, looked up at the sky, and were amazed by the deep blue color. I had these experiences 40 years ago when I traveled to the Antarctic and also when&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-16601"><a href="https://community.komando.com/activity/p/16601/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f3276f531709f8dceaf0d46796fd649e</guid>
				<title>Lee Ann Hamerski posted an update: Matanuska Glacier Guided Tour. We were driven out to [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/16600/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 30 Jan 2021 17:27:05 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Matanuska Glacier Guided Tour. We were driven out to the glacier caves in a sled pulled via snowmobile. <a href="https://community.komando.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/Matanuska-Glacier-20-150x150.jpg" title="Matanuska Glacier-20" class="buddyboss-media-photo-link" rel="nofollow">Matanuska Glacier-20</a><a href="https://community.komando.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/Matanuska-Glacier-23-150x150.jpg" title="Matanuska Glacier-23" class="buddyboss-media-photo-link" rel="nofollow">Matanuska Glacier-23</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">93dd2bd3ea992d958f8a32d8449315d2</guid>
				<title>Lee Ann Hamerski posted an update: survivalnutrition.com</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/16004/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 06 Jan 2021 20:42:36 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>survivalnutrition.com</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ceae65dda89248aef231038f1e269ebe</guid>
				<title>Lee Ann Hamerski posted an update: Mike Adam's website is Survival Nutrition .com but I [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/16003/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 06 Jan 2021 20:42:16 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Mike Adam&#8217;s website is Survival Nutrition .com but I can&#8217;t get the link to post.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cd6b47b00eccb7ea488268ee6f40dd06</guid>
				<title>Lee Ann Hamerski posted an update: As many gardeners do this time of year, I am looking at [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/16002/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 06 Jan 2021 20:39:36 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>As many gardeners do this time of year, I am looking at what I may want to grow in the spring and what new ways to use plants that I might try. I am studying herbs right now and how to make my own tinctures. Has anyone ever done this? </p>
<p>I am beginning my study at Mike Adam&#8217;s Health Ranger website, where he has published a plethora of&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-16002"><a href="https://community.komando.com/activity/p/16002/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fb678d89a528eddc6ba6f2e8907b2acd</guid>
				<title>Lee Ann Hamerski changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/15997/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 06 Jan 2021 17:30:45 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">96685f39a3f8610dc612107d1e7f5c3d</guid>
				<title>Lee Ann Hamerski changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/15996/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 06 Jan 2021 17:01:18 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b847862f16107af140e50abc4ecb11c2</guid>
				<title>Lee Ann Hamerski and newguy are now connected</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/15553/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 05 Dec 2020 01:35:27 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1b44570ee2241f14ff25d8878c78128e</guid>
				<title>Lee Ann Hamerski posted an update: This is my world today. As I drive into town I can see [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/15199/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 14 Nov 2020 17:30:58 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>This is my world today. As I drive into town I can see the Cook Inlet in the distance. Snow is here to stay until April. <a href="https://community.komando.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Cook-Inlet-150x150.jpg" title="Cook Inlet" class="buddyboss-media-photo-link" rel="nofollow">Cook Inlet</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cacdb7846f734e0976fabcaf907990b5</guid>
				<title>Lee Ann Hamerski replied to the discussion Limitations using VPNS in the forum VPNs</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/limitations-using-vpns/#post-45955</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 14 Nov 2020 17:12:42 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/limitations-using-vpns/#post-45955"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Limitations using VPNS</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>My Express VPN works fine now.</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9d36239c6471d60cbf0d0276ce06c0a9</guid>
				<title>Lee Ann Hamerski joined the group Old Tech</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/15024/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 31 Oct 2020 14:11:16 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">01c2ed7055da63ded735fc99c343a9b0</guid>
				<title>Lee Ann Hamerski and John Kobus are now connected</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/15011/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 29 Oct 2020 21:21:30 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">05fb587bdc52515e7bff58348abad2f0</guid>
				<title>Lee Ann Hamerski posted an update: And "Action" the doll begins her adventure. DSC_1367</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/13894/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 29 Aug 2020 16:09:20 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>And &#8220;Action&#8221; the doll begins her adventure. <a href="https://community.komando.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/DSC_1367-150x150.jpg" title="DSC_1367" class="buddyboss-media-photo-link" rel="nofollow">DSC_1367</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">183e1f0ef0ac31dae83086f0e3666d42</guid>
				<title>Lee Ann Hamerski posted an update: Experiencing the different aspects of the glacier is [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/13893/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 29 Aug 2020 16:07:06 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Experiencing the different aspects of the glacier is fun along the way. Here the dark rocks are heated up by a sunny day and melt into the ice in a pool of icy cold water. <a href="https://community.komando.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/DSC_1379-150x150.jpg" title="DSC_1379" class="buddyboss-media-photo-link" rel="nofollow">DSC_1379</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e3ff0943fa97d148bdce3e10a152b3a7</guid>
				<title>Lee Ann Hamerski posted an update: And off they go! DSC_1271</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/13892/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 29 Aug 2020 16:03:04 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>And off they go! <a href="https://community.komando.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/DSC_1271-150x150.jpg" title="DSC_1271" class="buddyboss-media-photo-link" rel="nofollow">DSC_1271</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">170d1e3bb46498d2df274244f1e94360</guid>
				<title>Lee Ann Hamerski posted an update: The Youtube movie making has been very educational for [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/13891/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 29 Aug 2020 16:01:42 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The Youtube movie making has been very educational for 6 year old Bella and she really enjoys it. <a href="https://community.komando.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/DSC_1247-150x150.jpg" title="DSC_1247" class="buddyboss-media-photo-link" rel="nofollow">DSC_1247</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7a363ac98d20dd7ba3da8d7c7745cfc2</guid>
				<title>Lee Ann Hamerski posted an update: Let's begin the adventure! The stage is set to tell [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/13890/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 29 Aug 2020 15:59:38 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Let&#8217;s begin the adventure! The stage is set to tell the audience where they are and what they will be doing. <a href="https://community.komando.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/DSC_1243-150x150.jpg" title="DSC_1243" class="buddyboss-media-photo-link" rel="nofollow">DSC_1243</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e53a75558c2fa6b311f98b67d7c9de84</guid>
				<title>Lee Ann Hamerski posted an update: We will be sending in our photo to Alaska [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/13888/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 29 Aug 2020 15:57:45 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>We will be sending in our photo to Alaska Magazine&#8217;s &#8220;Where Do You Read Alaska?&#8221; page. Three generations of Alaska women enjoying an American Girl Dolls dog mushing adventure while getting out in Alaska. <a href="https://community.komando.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/magazine-DSC_1434-6-sm-150x150.jpg" title="magazine DSC_1434-6 sm" class="buddyboss-media-photo-link" rel="nofollow">magazine DSC_1434-6 sm</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6ea6ce867a0dc7aa4b96e033326a2824</guid>
				<title>Lee Ann Hamerski replied to the discussion iphone photo transfer via USB trouble in the forum Smart Phones</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/iphone-photo-transfer-via-usb-trouble/#post-44320</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 08 Aug 2020 13:59:54 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/iphone-photo-transfer-via-usb-trouble/#post-44320"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> iphone photo transfer via USB trouble</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Well&#8230;I did everything you suggested and nothing helped. I used a new cable, different USB slot, and made sure my phone was updated but nothing helped 🙁</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1cfdb546a4f18a2b9f0e27b6422ee46d</guid>
				<title>Lee Ann Hamerski posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/12837/#acomment-13014</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 17 Jul 2020 15:20:45 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>It looks really tasty! I will try it soon! thanks!</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://community.komando.com/members/wildflower/" data-bb-hp-profile="134" rel="nofollow">Lee Ann Hamerski</a> posted an update in the group <a href="https://community.komando.com/groups/recipe-swap/" data-bb-hp-group="17" rel="nofollow">Recipe Swap</a> Does anyone have any good vegan recipes? I am a new learner experimenting with chocolate chip cookies. I  added Laird superfood creamer to a recipe and [&hellip;]					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9d4e840662226662536624b3485f4d15</guid>
				<title>Lee Ann Hamerski replied to the discussion iphone photo transfer via USB trouble in the forum Smart Phones</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/iphone-photo-transfer-via-usb-trouble/#post-43621</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 17 Jul 2020 15:19:13 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://community.komando.com/forum/topic-post/iphone-photo-transfer-via-usb-trouble/#post-43621"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> iphone photo transfer via USB trouble</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Ok, thanks John!</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3461fd023f3bbe869306f60efdb013a3</guid>
				<title>Lee Ann Hamerski posted an update in the group Recipe Swap: Does anyone have any good vegan recipes? I am a new [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/12837/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 06 Jul 2020 22:37:24 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Does anyone have any good vegan recipes? I am a new learner experimenting with chocolate chip cookies. I  added Laird superfood creamer to a recipe and it turned out great. I cut back a little on the flour and sugar to do it. I also mixed in large chips of vegan dark chocolate with vegan small semi-sweet chocolate chips. It was yummy!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>2</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b4126cff0dd73fd8b3e9b47cf8c6435f</guid>
				<title>Lee Ann Hamerski posted an update: We took a long look at the blue ice thinking about how [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/12469/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 14 Jun 2020 16:05:43 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>We took a long look at the blue ice thinking about how long ago it must have taken to form. We had to jump over some of the larger crevasses so we didn&#8217;t take our 5-year-old participant that far. <a href="https://community.komando.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/DSC_9882-150x150.jpg" title="DSC_9882" class="buddyboss-media-photo-link" rel="nofollow">DSC_9882</a><a href="https://community.komando.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/DSC_9875-150x150.jpg" title="DSC_9875" class="buddyboss-media-photo-link" rel="nofollow">DSC_9875</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c37bf78f40a653944f5d8c15fa2cb023</guid>
				<title>Lee Ann Hamerski posted an update: You must take time to experience the glacier so bring [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/12468/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 14 Jun 2020 16:01:42 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>You must take time to experience the glacier so bring your favorite toys. <a href="https://community.komando.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/DSC_9859-150x150.jpg" title="DSC_9859" class="buddyboss-media-photo-link" rel="nofollow">DSC_9859</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9de1d5aee4a2d575df852f2090c79a7b</guid>
				<title>Lee Ann Hamerski posted an update: We made good progress all the way back to the large [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/12467/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 14 Jun 2020 15:59:41 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>We made good progress all the way back to the large crevaces even though the ice was slippery. We stayed on the dirt trails to give us traction. Next time I&#8217;m bringing ice cleets. <a href="https://community.komando.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/DSC_9840-150x150.jpg" title="DSC_9840" class="buddyboss-media-photo-link" rel="nofollow">DSC_9840</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8c29000831e32fc2a1eebc778492677c</guid>
				<title>Lee Ann Hamerski posted an update: We drank glacier water dropping over a huge chunk of ice. [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/12466/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 14 Jun 2020 15:57:17 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>We drank glacier water dropping over a huge chunk of ice. We couldn&#8217;t do it without getting all wet. Our faces were freezing! <a href="https://community.komando.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/DSC_9831-150x150.jpg" title="DSC_9831" class="buddyboss-media-photo-link" rel="nofollow">DSC_9831</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">47f24b36db3641d18a8d717248ff1810</guid>
				<title>Lee Ann Hamerski posted an update: Glacier mud does wonders for the skin. It makes your [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/12465/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 14 Jun 2020 15:53:39 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Glacier mud does wonders for the skin. It makes your skin soft and smooth. It&#8217;s also fun to play in. <a href="https://community.komando.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/2.-oil-of-joy-2-DSC_9850-1-150x150.jpg" title="2. oil of joy 2 DSC_9850" class="buddyboss-media-photo-link" rel="nofollow">2. oil of joy 2 DSC_9850</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">83a672e9659dccafa6f8ddd1f0811cb5</guid>
				<title>Lee Ann Hamerski and temberton are now connected</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/11602/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 30 Apr 2020 04:31:51 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">83fb54f45066fb9a8a1ad2118836e050</guid>
				<title>Lee Ann Hamerski and bmtk60 are now connected</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/11157/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 11 Apr 2020 02:22:28 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">32d2c9ce8a0cb4d3c7860caa6c39a440</guid>
				<title>Lee Ann Hamerski and Chris Howard are now connected</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/11030/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 06 Apr 2020 17:25:36 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9569830bce20b29f3ebfdfd59b421f7e</guid>
				<title>Lee Ann Hamerski and Alexander R. Brooks are now connected</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/10975/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 04 Apr 2020 12:42:36 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7f1f526a8bd94b3320a5f1217b062be5</guid>
				<title>Lee Ann Hamerski posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://community.komando.com/activity/p/10666/#acomment-10818</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 30 Mar 2020 15:29:45 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The show was excellent! </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://community.komando.com/members/komandocommunity/" data-bb-hp-profile="112" rel="nofollow">Komando Community</a> posted an update <b>Don’t forget to join us today for the livestream of the Kim Komando Show from Kim’s home studio.</b>

Get all of the latest coronavirus developments and chat with the crew and [&hellip;]					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		